HOW YOU CAN LOOK CHIC IN A FEW STEPS..
Monday, 20 April 2015
In a world where fashion options are endless, it can be easy to get overwhelmed when deciding what to wear. Most likely, your closet is a hodgepodge of patterns, colors, textures, and trends—which can be pretty confusing morning after morning when you're heading to work (or anywhere, for that matter), having as a result the classic problem of NOT knowing what to wear, therefore loosing time, plus having a problem you shouldn't have..
First of all if that happens, your wardrobe needs organization, but that's another subject matter!!! Secondly, I will tell you a few tips to get styled right away according to my latest favorite outfit, being chic at the same time without exagurating at all, but most important of all you will not have the "how I will look like" headache!!!
1. One of the most stylish pants of this season are the culottes! They are so up-to-date, every single fashionista adores these cropped pants and makes you look stylish and elegant at the same time... Prefer the high-waisted ones cause they make you look thinner and taller (How many times have I told you before?)
Attention: Culottes are kind of tricky... A bad choice of shoe can be a totally disaster! You must choose the appropriate, the ones that don't hide your ankles and make sure to be feminine cause the other way around can make you look like you are shorter or even worse like you have gained some weight!! We surely don't want this!!!! A pair of pumps or highheels can be the perfect match or some trendy sneakers if you are tall enough and you don't need the heels for extra height... Flip flops or boots are so a "NO way" scenario.
2. A nude crop top is all you need.. Don't mess up your head to make it more complicated, there is no need to make such a fuzz by trying to figure out colors and patterns. Try the basics first and then do as many mix n' matches you like... Remember though, as simple and minimal it is the most chic effect you are going to have!
If you don't feel like going with a crop top, just wear your white shirt and you will be just fine.
3. Jewellery does all the work for you... That's a rule!!! Invest in fine pieces of jewellery and you will never regret it.. Jewellery will always make you look different and by changing them often you can have different looks even by wearing the same outfit.. #simplyamazing
4. If you wear basic colors at your total outfit, which is fine if you ask me -I said my opinion above-, just put on some color by wearing a belt in a vivid color like me today, or a scarf, or a pair of shoes in a different color or even your bag! It will definetelly give something at your look!!!
5. Do a nice hairdo! I know many of us we are such in a hurry every morning, that we just brush and hair and leave home, but doing a simple ponytail it's not such a big of a problem right?
6. Make sure to wear your most shining smile of all times.. While wearing basic clothing, a red lipstick is always a winner!!!!
(Oh, if you like red lips, I have news for you, check it out... coolurstyle.com/en/dg-matte-lipstick )
So, aren't simple steps or what?
You don't need much to look chic and elegant, you only need to know the way..
crop top | ZINI BOUTIQUE
culottes | ZINI BOUTIQUE
accessorize | DYRBERG KERN
tote bag | YSL
shoes | ZARA
photography by KYNTHIA KINDELI